Please see Basic II Description and Requirements below. The SITH(R) Basic II requirements are set up in our best interest to assist in our personal evolution and development. DIVINITY shows LOVE and CONCERN to assist us in our proper evolution and finding our pathway home..............Truly a Gift of the I-Dentity and Inner Family.
1. Combined Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process
2. Soul Restoration
3. Advanced quick ways to apply the Ho'oponopono process
5. New meditation technique
6. Demands the full acceptance of the triune self
7. Demands the full acceptance of the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process
SELF I-DENTITY through HO’OPONOPONO® Basic II REQUIREMENTS: (students must meet all 7 requirements and age requirement of 14 years or older)
1. This class is for those students who have practiced the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class for 2 years.
(student to include date of first SITH® class attended to be 2 years from date of Basic II, no exceptions)
2. Students have accepted the system as the way to problem solve.
3. Students must have developed a good working relationship with their triune self, especially with their unihipili.
4. Students must have taken a Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class between 2002 and to date. Basic I class includes Basic I, Business Ho'oponpono or Health Ho'oponopono 2 day classes.
5. The emphasis of Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® is on the care of the Triune Self.
6. Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono® Basic I class is all that you need to know to apply the Ho'oponopono process.
7. It is the student's responsibility to determine that they meet the criteria listed above and that they are truly ready to take the Basic II.
Nello Ceccon attended his first Self I-Dentity Through Ho'oponopono SITH® class in 2006 in Dublin. He constantly applied the method for three years before becoming the coordinator for Italy. In 2009 he organized the first SITH® class in Italy with Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph. D, Mary Koehler - My Wild Irish Rose.
He has been teaching classes in Italy, in other European countries, Russia and Asia.
Nello applies the SITH® method in his practice as an Engineer, he is also Mediator and Official Technical Consultant for Verona Court. He is the founder and coordinator of a Center for Spiritual Development. He constantly and joyfully applies SITH® process in his personal life, work, business and family too.
Mary Koehler – My Wild Irish Rose is the Master Coordinator and a Master Instructor for IZI LLC sponsors Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® classes. Mary Koehler has a Bachelor of Science degree in Education. She attended her first class in 1997, and began coordinating classes in Oregon a year later. She has coordinated and taught classes in the US, Canada, South America, Europe, Former Soviet Union, Middle East, Asia and Australia. She currently works with the IZI LLC Coordinators and Instructors for SITH® trainings worldwide. Mary Koehler and her husband Kurt have raised seven (7) children and enjoy a large extended family. Together with her husband, Mary manages a 116-acre tree farm in Oregon. Mary’s application of the SITH® process to family life and forest care has made the business of life much easier.
Language: English with translation in Italian
New Student - Adult (14years &older): 560 Euros - pre-registration
605 Euros week of the class
Review Student – Adult (14years &older): 255 Euros
World Wide Absentee–Any I-Dentity: 215 Euros
- A Review Student for Basic II must have taken a Basic II from 2011 to the present.
- Children birth through 13 years may not attend the Basic II. Children birth through 13 years may be registered and attend only as WWA participants. They must be registered by a student that meets the Basic II Requirements.
- By registering for the class, students agree to the Disclaimer and Registration Agreement
- No one will be admitted to a class unless they have paid the fees for the class in full.
- Pre-registration Fee will be accepted in full up to Saturday at midnight 1 week before the class.
- Anyone making payment after Saturday at midnight must pay the Registration Week of Class fee.
- It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the payment has been received in full.
For Basic II classes, WWA registrant must meet the Basic II requirements to register themselves or another participant for WWA which includes all 7 requirements for Basic II including: This class is for those students who have practiced the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class for 2 years. (student to include date of first SITH® class attended to be 2 years from date of Basic II, no exceptions)
All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. Except for Asia, where the registrant must be a review student.
Palazzo del Turismo
Piazzale Ceccarini 11,
47838 Riccione (RN), Italia
Tel. +39 0541 426039
Click on here for online registration
Click on here for off line registration
Date & Time:
Saturday, April 14 & Sunday, April 15 2018
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM both days Registration begins at 9:00 AM
For further information :Centro Studi per lo Sciamanesimo, cell. +39 338 4370685
For all Basic II classes:
On the first day of class, once the class has begun there will be NO refunds. Full refunds (minus credit card fees, wire fees or PayPal fees) are ONLY granted for those who are unable to attend the class for any reason. Refund for the class must be requested by midnight of the first day of class via email or phone to the Coordinator. If no refund has been requested by midnight on the first day of class, student will be considered a New Student in Absentee. No materials are sent. The student must attend the class in person to receive the materials and procedures on use of the materials. The New Student in Absentee attending then as a Review Student in-person, would purchase the books from the Coordinator in the class they will be attending as a Review Student.