Business Class Information & Fees
Self I-dentity through Ho’oponopono is a Hawaiian problem solving process to release memories that show up as problems in our everyday lives and affects our business.
The Ho’oponopono process provides “a step by step approach to achieving Peace, Balance and a new meaning of life through an understanding of one’s Self I-dentity.”
During these two days you will begin to set yourself free and learn how to:
• Be more effective and productive
• Resolve business problems in an easy way
• Take a 100% responsibility for solving business problems
• Create perfect and right business relationships
• Let go of expectations and be surprised by ideal outcomes
• Use the power of your mind to achieve clarity and purpose
• Discover who you really are, your inherent talents and your purpose in work
• Delete negative programs that impact on your plans, goals, decisions and results
• Let go of thinking "I know," and let intuition and inspiration move you
• Be open and flexible to receive ideal business solutions through inspiration
The training for individuals consists of a 2-day class in which participants are taught who they are, what problems are, and how problems can be solved by deleting toxic, unwanted memories without going one inch outside of themselves.
REGISTRATION FOR BUSINESS CLASSES
1. Details, location and registration information for each SITH® training will be posted on the website as the
information becomes available.
2. Each SITH® class registration is handled by the Coordinator for that area.
3. Students are required to read the online article, "Who's in Charge?” prior to enrolling in the Business
4. Business Class is a new class. Review students for this class are only those who have attended a
Business Class before. Once students who have attended a Business Class then they may attend the
Basic I class or Business Class as a Review Student.
5. No one will be admitted to a class unless they have paid the fees for the class in full.
6. By registering for the class, students agree to the Disclaimer and Registration Agreement
FEES for SITH® Classes
Pre-registration Fee will be accepted in full up to Saturday at midnight 1 week before the class.
Anyone making payment after Saturday at midnight must pay the Registration Week of Class fee.
It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the payment has been received in full.
Students are required to read the online article, "Who's in Charge?” prior to enrolling in the Business