Please see Basic II Description and Requirements below. The SITH(R) Basic II requirements are set up in our best interest to assist in our personal evolution and development. DIVINITY shows LOVE and CONCERN to assist us in our proper evolution and finding our pathway home..............Truly a Gift of the I-Dentity and Inner Family.
1. Combined Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process
2. Soul Restoration
3. Advanced quick ways to apply the Ho'oponopono process
5. New meditation technique
6. Demands the full acceptance of the triune self
7. Demands the full acceptance of the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process
SELF I-DENTITY through HO’OPONOPONO® Basic II REQUIREMENTS: (students must meet all 7 requirements and age requirement of 14 years or older)
1. This class is for those students who have practiced the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class for 2 years.
(student to include date of first SITH® class attended to be 2 years from date of Basic II, no exceptions)
2. Students have accepted the system as the way to problem solve.
3. Students must have developed a good working relationship with their triune self, especially with their unihipili.
4. Students must have taken a Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class between 2002 and to date. Basic I class includes Basic I, Business Ho'oponpono or Health Ho'oponopono 2 day classes.
5. The emphasis of Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® is on the care of the Triune Self.
6. Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono® Basic I class is all that you need to know to apply the Ho'oponopono process.
7. It is the student's responsibility to determine that they meet the criteria listed above and that they are truly ready to take the Basic II.
Nello Ceccon attended his first Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono SITH® class in 2006 in Dublin. He constantly applied the method for three years before becoming the coordinator for Italy. In 2009 he organized the first SITH® class in Italy with Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph. D, and Mary Koehler – My Wild Irish Rose. He has been teaching classes in Italy, in other European countries, the United States, Russia and Asia.
He is grateful for having had the opportunity to translate in Italian the Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona book: Dewdrops of Wisdom. The cleaning made him realize how much is important self love, taking care of himself and letting go, instead of being worried about the outside things. Throughout this practice he experienced at many miracles, such as friends and students being healed from severe illness like cancer and depression, or successfully going through heavy family fights and financial troubles.
He experienced the strength of Ho’oponopono when he had to move from his family, being able to stay in the place of love, peace and gratitude for the gifts, the three kids, he had received from life.
Nello applies the SITH® method in his practice as an Engineer, he is also a Mediator and Official Technical Consultant for Verona Court. He is the founder and coordinator of a Center for Spiritual Development. He constantly and joyfully applies SITH® process in aspects of his personal life, health, work, finances, and relationships.
Marvin Kala’iki Grino attended his first SITH® class in 1998 presented by Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and has since helped staff, coordinate and instruct Basic I, Business Ho’oponopono and Health Ho’oponopono classes in the United States, Japan, Korea, Bulgaria and Peru. His difficult experiences with relationships, health, work and finances, and the stress caused by these experiences prompted him to “explore” the SITH® process introduced to him by his best friend. Looking back now, he doesn’t know how he got out of those situations. Working only on himself, Marvin was able to experience being “healed” and effect the “change” in himself and his family. He applies the cleaning process every moment and watched the SITH® process work. Using SITH® enabled him to experience Peace within, able to let go of his confusion, worries, fear, stress, and uncertainties. It also allowed him to forge a deeper and more meaningful relationships with his spouse and family. Furthermore, it allowed him to deeply appreciate everything around him, his family, friends, co-workers, nature and all of Divinity’s creations.
Mary Koehler – My Wild Irish Rose is the Master Coordinator and a Master Instructor for IZI LLC sponsors Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® classes. Mary Koehler has a Bachelor of Science degree in Education. She attended her first class in 1997, and began coordinating classes in Oregon a year later. She has coordinated and taught classes in the US, Canada, South America, Europe, Former Soviet Union, Middle East, Asia and Australia. She currently works with the IZI LLC Coordinators and Instructors for SITH® trainings worldwide. Mary Koehler and her husband Kurt have raised seven (7) children and enjoy a large extended family. Together with her husband, Mary manages a 116-acre tree farm in Oregon. Mary’s application of the SITH® process to family life and forest care has made the business of life much easier.
Language: English with translation in Italian
New Student - Adult (14years &older): 560 Euros - pre-registration
605 Euros week of the class
Review Student – Adult (14years &older): 255 Euros
World Wide Absentee–Any I-Dentity: 215 Euros
- A Review Student for Basic II must have taken a Basic II from 2011 to the present.
- Children birth through 13 years may not attend the Basic II. Children birth through 13 years may be registered and attend only as WWA participants. They must be registered by a student that meets the Basic II Requirements.
- By registering for the class, students agree to the Disclaimer and Registration Agreement
- No one will be admitted to a class unless they have paid the fees for the class in full.
- Pre-registration Fee will be accepted in full up to Saturday at midnight 1 week before the class.
- Anyone making payment after Saturday at midnight must pay the Registration Week of Class fee.
- It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the payment has been received in full.
For Basic II classes, WWA registrant must meet the Basic II requirements to register themselves or another participant for WWA which includes all 7 requirements for Basic II including: This class is for those students who have practiced the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class for 2 years. (student to include date of first SITH® class attended to be 2 years from date of Basic II, no exceptions)
All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. Except for Asia, where the registrant must be a review student.
Location: Online through Zoom Platform
Click on here for online registration
Date & Time:
Saturday, April 24 & Sunday, April 25 2021
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET, both days Registration begins at 9:00 AM
For further information :Centro Studi per lo Sciamanesimo, cell. +39 338 4370685
For all Basic II classes:
On the first day of class, once the class has begun there will be NO refunds. Full refunds (minus credit card fees, wire fees or PayPal fees) are ONLY granted for those who are unable to attend the class for any reason. Refund for the class must be requested by midnight of the first day of class via email or phone to the Coordinator. If no refund has been requested by midnight on the first day of class, student will be considered a New Student in Absentee. No materials are sent. The student must attend the class in person to receive the materials and procedures on use of the materials. The New Student in Absentee attending then as a Review Student in-person, would purchase the books from the Coordinator in the class they will be attending as a Review Student.